- This event has passed.
Internet of Things (IoT) – Beginner to Advanced Crash Course
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn and work on what you have learnt.
A Program designed for students to make learning and implementing the same in the most effective way. Grab the opportunity for acquiring the knowledge needed for making awesome projects.
Weekday batches – Monday to Friday Evenings 6pm to 7.30pm from 17/09/2018 to 12/10/2018
Weekend batches – All Sundays 10am to 5pm from 16/09/2018 to 14/10/2018
Highlights of the program
1) Get to learn 3 different Embedded platforms – Arduino, Raspberry Pi and NodeMCU
2) Use upto 7 sensors
3) Use 3 different IoT platforms
4) Development your own IoT Web platform using Python
5) Develop your own Mobile App for IoT
6) Do upto 5 different IoT projects using both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
7) Get free guidance for IoT Hackathons and competitions
Those who perform exceptionally well during the program will be taken as interns for a period of one month within a year.
Only 15 seats per batch. So reserve the seats before they get filled. For group discounts, contact me… @9962890990,9884648010
Happy Learning 🙂